Category Archives: Blog
UWHA’s JUNE DEPARTMENT OF THE MONTH
BERBEE WALSH DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Physicians’ Mortgage Program and Homebuyer Drop-in Sessions Thursday, April 19th, 2018 11:30am-12:30pm & 6:30pm-7:30pm UW Hospital, Room G5/122 Madison, WI Learn more about our tailored program for new and existing residents, fellows and physicians at our BMO Harris Physician’s Mortgage Program and Homebuyer Seminar. Join us for discussion and refreshments as we share the following: · First-time homebuyer programs & the Physicians’ Mortgage Program · Choosing the right loan program · Mortgage Pre-Approval · Credit Considerations · An introduction to services in the Madison area
Why Rent? Buy Instead!
Physicians, Resident & Fellowship Mortgage Program
At BMO Harris Bank, we believe caregivers deserve extra care, especially when it comes to home buying. That’s why we’re now offering the BMO Harris Physicians Mortgage Program.
Open to residents, fellows and existing or newly licensed medical doctors. The program is designed to help eliminate many of the roadblocks to mortgage financing faced by physicians.
We put property within reach with features like:
- No income history requirement (proof of future income, like residency or employment contracts, is required)
- Flexible debt-to-income underwriting guidelines
- No private mortgage insurance requirement
- The ability to borrow up to 100% of the home’s value
- A 0% down payment with maximum loan amount of $750,000 or 10% down payment from $750,000 to $1,500,000
- All standard fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage products are available
- No special fees or premiums for program participants
- Available for new purchase or refinance
- Can close 60 days prior to starting new position
- Various property types are allowed
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please call:
Michael Farber at 608-316-0339 or Michael.Farber@bmo.com
Officer | Mortgage Banker